Looking for diversity when recruiting is important. But what you do after is what will define how successful you are at building an inclusive company. While the primary role of onboarding has always been to set your new hires up for success, it's also the best time to help them feel like they belong.
In this webinar, Kiran & Debkanya talk about:
- Understanding what a level playing field looks like
- Why onboarding is the best time to set things right
- The 5 things you need to put in place to level the playing field
1. Read: Inclusive onboarding: Can it level the playing field?
2. Read: Accessibility and workplace technology: Are we doing enough?
Check out other webinars