Onboarding is probably one of the busiest times for any people manager at companies large and small. There is so much to do - documents to collect, information to keep on record, tasks to be assigned - and on top of all that, you need to make sure your new hire isn't drowning or getting lost in all the operational work.
Creating an employee onboarding checklist is one of the best ways to efficiently manage your onboarding tasks while giving your new hires a great experience. You can systematically complete tasks and tick them off your checklist and rest assured that your new recruits are getting the experience that you’d planned for.
In this video, you will learn:
1. Why it is important to have an employee onboarding experience checklist?
2. Six steps to draft your employee onboarding checklist
3. The six Cs of an employee onboarding checklist
1. Download: The only Employee Onboarding Checklist you will ever need
2. Read: The evolution of onboarding and how Genpact is staying ahead
3. Read: The business case for personalized employee onboarding
4. Watch: Can onboarding create a level playing field?
June 7, 2022
TIME (in IST):
4:00 pmWatch Now